My car cuts off while driving I have been told its the main relay so were is it at so I can replace it ?
Were is the main relay so I can replace it ?? on 1999 Honda Accord
1 answerOctober 16, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why would my speedometer drop to 0 and my D4 (drive position on dash)light flash
- Battery positive cable melted and when I try to start all power cuts off
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?