My wife said the check engine light came on two days after she gave the car a wash.I went to auto zone and they pulled out the trouble code P0441.Gas cap seems fine. So were is the purge solenoid and evap canister on our 2007 hyndai santa fe with a 2.7 L engine?
Were is the evap canister and the purge solenoid on my 07 santa fe? on 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answerMarch 04, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Crescent Valley, NV
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Littleton, NC
- Add Front Engine Seals ($95 - 189) in Snelling, CA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Canaan, VT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($319 - 358) in Baxter, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,500 - 1,575) in Glyndon, MN