My wife said the check engine light came on two days after she gave the car a wash.I went to auto zone and they pulled out the trouble code P0441.Gas cap seems fine. So were is the purge solenoid and evap canister on our 2007 hyndai santa fe with a 2.7 L engine?
Were is the evap canister and the purge solenoid on my 07 santa fe? on 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answerMarch 04, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- Car just died and won't start again. Hasn't 4 3days now. Changed timing belt and
- Going down the highway and just died. Changed timing belt,fuel pump, nothing.
- A/C stops cooling when car reaches any speed higher than 65.
- Fuel pump or sending unit with engine light on and sometimes reading empty
- Our throttle stuck wide open last Thurs towed to our mechanic that day.