My car over heats because the fan will not come on,replaced sensers but fan does not work were are the cooling fan relays located
were is the coolant fan relays located on 1995 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
1995 Buick Century Estimates
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Shelby, MI
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($197 - 536) in Otter Lake, MI
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Warrensburg, IL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($550 - 1,390) in Pomona, KS
- Wheel Alignment Adjust ($132 - 167) in Louisburg, NC
- Air Conditioning Evaporator Core Replacement ($563 - 1,222) in Shade, OH