went to start my car battery deid would not take a jump went and bought another was ok for 2 days died would not take a jump now I put another battery in now it will only crank over and not start Fuel pump maybe any suggestions ?
were is my fuel pump relay car will not start 2 batteries died must have a short on 2003 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Why is my car leaving a puddle of water under the car?
- P0171 and P0174 idles fine no vacuum leaks. Replaced MAF sensor.
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
2003 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - 60) in Olivet, MI
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($762 - 982) in New Knoxville, OH
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Deal Island, MD
- Water Pump Replacement ($238 - 359) in Olema, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($722 - 834) in Harvard, IL
- Window Switch Replacement ($151 - 200) in Turtle Lake, WI