went to start my car battery deid would not take a jump went and bought another was ok for 2 days died would not take a jump now I put another battery in now it will only crank over and not start Fuel pump maybe any suggestions ?
were is my fuel pump relay car will not start 2 batteries died must have a short on 2003 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
- My 07 mustang gt stalls when i mash the gas and cuts off it cranks right up
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
2003 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($198 - 420) in Olivet, MI
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($387 - 561) in New Knoxville, OH
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Deal Island, MD
- AC Compressor Replacement ($534 - 671) in Olema, CA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($282 - 353) in Harvard, IL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,297 - 1,743) in Turtle Lake, WI