Air and blower motor not working I need location and fuse numbers can any one help me?
Were do I find all fuses for air and blower motor I have nothing help me . on 2004 Nissan Pathfinder
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by goodguy,
August 21, 2013
check the owners manual it should tell you where your fuses are
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- AC stopped working and after disconnecting battery, now the vehicle won't start.
- 94 Pathfinder will not restart after driving. Engine will not turn over.
- What is considered a tune-up for 2003 Nissan Cube?
- veh used as mail veh. turn off after route finished. Return 20 min veh wont go
- I have a error code PO 740 it says replace the torque converter clutch solenoid.How much would that cost.Parts and labor?