Air and blower motor not working I need location and fuse numbers can any one help me?
Were do I find all fuses for air and blower motor I have nothing help me . on 2004 Nissan Pathfinder
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by goodguy,
August 21, 2013
check the owners manual it should tell you where your fuses are
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- crank, no start, no spark1
- Can I replace the 4X2 automatic transmission in my 2006 Nissan pathfinder with a
- I am experiencing unprompted radio scanning while listening. Also no climate
- I have crank no start has fuel pressure intermitten spark after replacing heads
- Why does my hood latch on Nissan Pathfinder release on its own at times?