Air and blower motor not working I need location and fuse numbers can any one help me?
Were do I find all fuses for air and blower motor I have nothing help me . on 2004 Nissan Pathfinder
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by goodguy ,
August 21, 2013
check the owners manual it should tell you where your fuses are
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- I get a Po175 trouble code. bank 2 rich fuel mixture. Can I adjust fuel trim
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
2004 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Llano, NM
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Monroe, OK
- 150,000 Mile Service ($377 - 524) in Rodeo, CA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Dresden, NY
- Automatic Trans Gear Position Sensor Replacement ($187 - 204) in Belknap, IL
- Door Handle Replacement ($112 - 140) in Hurlock, MD