Air and blower motor not working I need location and fuse numbers can any one help me?
Were do I find all fuses for air and blower motor I have nothing help me . on 2004 Nissan Pathfinder
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by goodguy ,
August 21, 2013
check the owners manual it should tell you where your fuses are
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Dose a 99 pathfinder have a camshaft position sensor, and where is it located?
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
2004 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($67 - 117) in Llano, NM
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 178) in Monroe, OK
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($216 - 279) in Rodeo, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($293 - 373) in Dresden, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($183 - 224) in Belknap, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($93 - 554) in Hurlock, MD