The starter stopped working if let sit for a bit it would work now it won't work at all the dash lights don't turn on when ya turn key on an there is no peer to the fuel pump or starter the lights turn on if ya turn them on and the stereo turns on if I turn I on but the car has no power to fuel pump or to stater really am stumped on what's the issue
Well my civic is having issues won't start on 1999 Honda Civic
1 answerOctober 16, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1999 Honda Civic Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Apalachicola, FL
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($205 - 418) in Davis Creek, CA
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Denton, GA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($102 - 149) in Canby, OR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($128 - 464) in Maybeury, WV
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($274 - 346) in Crawford, GA