and the brakes a hard to push to stop is it all conected
well i know the transmission is going out and now it is idleing high on 2002 Saturn SC2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
2002 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Salamanca, NY
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Newark, MD
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($282 - 698) in Charenton, LA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($337 - 672) in Middletown, MO
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Salisbury, NC
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Shunk, PA