hills the car shuts of.It has stald on us in traffic.Have weird vibration in front end.And, the abs brake lights stay on even though we had it fixed.Causing major with suspension system. These conditions are very concerning to me due of possible car accident. I havent had the truck very long.Three days after we bought,we had to replace transmission,abs system that fail,and driver side door. I really light my truck, but theres major repairs needed,I still making payments and unable to fix repairs.What should I due about the seriousness concerning my truck?
Well I have serval concerns on my truck.When you turn sharp corners or park on on 2001 Oldsmobile Bravada
Asked by for the 2001 Oldsmobile Bravada
1 more answer
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 2001 Oldsmobile Bravada Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Oldsmobile Bravada Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Oldsmobile Bravada Problems(13)
- 2001 Oldsmobile Bravada Repair Estimates
- 2001 Oldsmobile Bravada Q&A(42)
- 2001 Oldsmobile Bravada Recalls(1)
- 2001 Oldsmobile Bravada Shops
- 2001 Oldsmobile Bravada Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- When I turn on my a/c the car will shut off going down the road
- plinkers & seatbelt go on & off sporadically.
- How do I remove the head light cover to change bulbs and what could be wrong?
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
2001 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($185 - 306) in Elkton, SD
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($196 - 328) in Poland, IN
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Lockport, KY
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($245 - 389) in Smiths Station, AL
- Instrument Cluster Replacement ($410 - 457) in Flagler, CO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($216 - 325) in White Oak, GA