hills the car shuts of.It has stald on us in traffic.Have weird vibration in front end.And, the abs brake lights stay on even though we had it fixed.Causing major with suspension system. These conditions are very concerning to me due of possible car accident. I havent had the truck very long.Three days after we bought,we had to replace transmission,abs system that fail,and driver side door. I really light my truck, but theres major repairs needed,I still making payments and unable to fix repairs.What should I due about the seriousness concerning my truck?
Well I have serval concerns on my truck.When you turn sharp corners or park on on 2001 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
2001 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($567 - 771) in Elkton, SD
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($189 - 297) in Poland, IN
- Alternator Replacement ($230 - 365) in Lockport, KY
- Transmission Fluid Change ($142 - 185) in Smiths Station, AL
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($607 - 998) in Flagler, CO
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($644 - 1,710) in White Oak, GA