Welded seam connecting floor and side of bed is split.Ram saying this is normal.
Welded seam in bed is split. Is this normal? on 2013 Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Ram 1500 Questions
- Why is there a clicking noise when I start my brand new truck?
- Instrument panel flashes "wrong key" when ignition key is placed in ignition.
- NO BRAKE LIGHTS
- When i use the VST gas nozzle it get stuck in the gas fuel neck.
- A.c clutch completely fell off. Iam not a pro. To me it appears a.c can be fixed
2013 Ram 1500 Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($59 - 72) in Hyannis, MA
- 144,000 Mile Service ($57 - 92) in West Minot, ME
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($228 - 265) in Windsor, CA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($73 - 113) in Healdsburg, CA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($421 - 635) in Galena, KS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($159 - 191) in Salem, OH