I have an 06 Maxima SL. When I purchased the car, it was running fine and still is. I just noticed a weird noise. It's coming from the passenger side under the hood. Don't know how to describe it other than it sounds like a flutter - I really thought a bird had gotten caught under my car somehow. It only makes this noise when I accelerate. If I'm in park or just sitting, doesn't make a sound.
Weird Noise on 2006 Nissan Maxima
3 answersJanuary 13, 2014
1 answerNovember 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Oil leak - valve cover gaskets - keep checking oil dipstick until repair?
- Have a coolant leak and can not find it but lose a gallon every few days
- I have a 1999 maximum and my rpm will not rise above 2500
- Had all motor mounts all done + caliber but my car excellorated from 45 to 70
- estimate to change motor mount