I have an 06 Maxima SL. When I purchased the car, it was running fine and still is. I just noticed a weird noise. It's coming from the passenger side under the hood. Don't know how to describe it other than it sounds like a flutter - I really thought a bird had gotten caught under my car somehow. It only makes this noise when I accelerate. If I'm in park or just sitting, doesn't make a sound.
Weird Noise on 2006 Nissan Maxima
3 answersJanuary 13, 2014
1 answerNovember 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- How do I determine transmission slip and identify leak?
- My car idles bad & it stumbles off what could be the problem
- LOST WATER IN RADIATOR TEMP WENT TO HOT SHUT DOWN ENGINE WHEN COOLED ADDED WATER
- The loud sound is coming out of motor ( ker ker). What is the problem.
- Why does black smoke come out of the exhaust sometimes.