it would try to take off when stopped at a light or stop sign.
we were towing a trailer w/riding lawnmower,the transmission started acting up on 2005 Ford Freestyle
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Freestyle Questions
- The heat isn't blowing hot air when I'm idle and the car is running.
- my check engine light just came on, how do I check to see what is wrong or reset
- Is there any thing to look out for when replacing the front wheel bearing?
- trac control light
- wrench and check engine light come on there is supposedly 11 codes poor accelera
2005 Ford Freestyle Estimates
- 145,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Clinton, CT
- 85,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Mineola, NY
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($230 - 341) in Uniontown, KS
- Battery Replacement ($154 - 199) in Waverly, IA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Casscoe, AR
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($26 - 34) in Lickingville, PA