Now we have a loud squeall either on one or more just before you stop. visually everything looks good. there was a damaged rotor on the rear driver side..and now that rotor is showing shinny circle on the rotor itself but no grooves.
We replaced all rotors and pads on 2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG Questions
- When I am driving the ABS goes out and I can no longer use my brakes
- Hi, I'm planning on buying a used 2005 Benz CL55 AMG.
- my amg has 23000 mi on it. the car performs well. when I slam the gas pedal down hard the motor doesn't respond and the car will not accelerate until I turn the key off and restart the car. That's dangerous. cant get out the way.
- had battery die over the winter. At times it turns over but doesn't start
- how do you remove top on touchshift