We are planning on buying a new car within the month. We would like to get this repair done as inexpensively as possible, perhaps with a rebuilt alternator.
We need to replace the alternator. What should this repair cost? on 2003 Volkswagen Passat
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- Why won't the gear engage when shifted? Have to kill engine and restart at times
- Where is the clutch pressure control solenoid valve A and the shift solenoid C
- vibration at cruising speed 65-75
- When check engine light goes on at 70,000 What service is due and how much ?
- I have to replace a thermostst. How much is it? (part&labor)
2003 Volkswagen Passat Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($180 - $365) in Sutherland, VA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($51 - $85) in Augusta, WV
- Spark Plug Replacement ($120 - $159) in Bronson, KS
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,170 - $1,707) in London, OH
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($354 - $1,222) in Waterford, OH
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($133 - $255) in Dresden, TN