It wont shift unless you use the manual shift settings for the trans and that isnt working properly.
We Left the sun roof open. It rained. Now the transmission wont shift correctly? on 2005 Hyundai XG350
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- Car trying to start but won't crant what is the problem
- What could be the underlying cause of my vehicle's acceleration problem?
- Why is my heat not working?
- Radio/Audio lights are blank ,radio still works / just cant tell what station
- My door ajar light flickers on and off while I am driving and stays on sometimes
2005 Hyundai XG350 Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 178) in Conneaut Lake, PA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($541 - 679) in Kaw City, OK
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($348 - 475) in Atwood, TN
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Weimar, TX
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Friedheim, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($138 - 154) in Rensselaer, IN