Wondering if this problem is on a recall or service notice. Our Chevy dealer did not think there was... We got lucky and put the fire out quickly, but the replacement parts are nearly $200 and we don't think the fire was caused by anything we did, it was inside the relay and the circuit it's on did not blow the fuse. Anyone hear of this problem on other Chevy SUV's with rear A/C?
We just had a fire in the rear A/C relay. The fuse did not blow. Other reports? on 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- What r the symptoms of a bad catalytic converter or it going out?
- What does it mean when I get a code for a sensor but it says low circuit?
- My car shuts off while driving.
- Buying Tahoe. 253m A/C not work. He try to rechg but not take it. problem reason
- can evac and recharge of an a/c system help w/possible leaking evap core