When you turn the key it sounds like it wants to start but is getting no fuel. Any advice?
We have no fuel going from the fuel pump and have replaced the fuel pump& filter on 1990 Pontiac Grand Am
1 answerJuly 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?