cut out. The whole vehicle jerks. It use to be at greater speeds, but not does it more frequently. Could this possible be a bare wire touching somewhere? Or is there a known problem with the endine/transmission causing this?
We have and engine/transmissison problem. The engine acts like it is oging to on 2002 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni
- How do I change out the transmission fluid
- How many vacuum pumps on a 2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins 24 valve?
- my truck starts and runs but when you hit the gas it cuts out no power need help
- After its been running for about 20 mins it starts to surge and go dead