This seems to be affecting the fuel guage.
We have a code P2068 on a 2005 Pacifica, how do you fix this problem? on 2005 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2005 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in Union, ME
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Coffeen, IL
- 78,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in North Chicago, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($203 - 357) in Mount Union, PA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($76 - 930) in Brainard, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($652 - 690) in Nashville, GA