Thought it could be an electrical issue, a sensor, fuel injectors. After having some things replaced and taking it to 3 different shops , it still is having the same starting issue. We then noticed it only does it after weve been driving for a little bit. The other day we noticed the temperature was up to 250 when it happened again, it normaly runs at 195.
We have a 97 Buick Riviera. Started having problems with it not wanting to start on 1997 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1997 Buick Riviera Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Rochdale, MA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tamarac, FL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Norene, TN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Willisville, IL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($314 - 450) in Blackstock, SC
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Ogema, WI