Thought it could be an electrical issue, a sensor, fuel injectors. After having some things replaced and taking it to 3 different shops , it still is having the same starting issue. We then noticed it only does it after weve been driving for a little bit. The other day we noticed the temperature was up to 250 when it happened again, it normaly runs at 195.
We have a 97 Buick Riviera. Started having problems with it not wanting to start on 1997 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- have a hot air turbo in car hard to start when cold ??
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
- Security system is stopping t he car from starting. Would a new key work?
- why is my 1992 Buick Rivieria not starting i replaced the starter replaced the battery an battery post now i have no power starting.
- Why does my 1995 Riviera miss in overdrive going down the road