Is this a common problem and if so, what can I do to fix it?
We have a 2001 GMC safari and the windshield wipers just stopped working. on 2001 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- neg wire to air conditioner fuse not sending signal so compressor won't start
- Vehicle is mighty squeaky and has alot of bounce ,smooth bounce, but bounce..sho
- i have a pingging sound when i exelerate any idea what it could be comming from
- Smell exhaust inside when driving, have replaced H2O sensor, cat, converters,
- What is wrong when its telling me cylinder 3 is misfiring?