And now the EPC light is on.How do we get it going again with the new ignition?
We had to replace the ignition due to a broken key. on 2002 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2002 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Minto, ND
- Oil and Filter Change ($42 - 105) in West Danville, VT
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Cheltenham, PA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($408 - 696) in Hunt, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($228 - 264) in Smithshire, IL
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($515 - 1,005) in Garfield Heights, OH