all the time, it ends up continuing to lock tighter till it chokes us. Local Ford dealership wants $450. to fix it. First owner said it did the same thing to them from the day they drove it off the lot new. We want it replaced before it becomes a lawsuit issue cause it has slammed tight and choked one of us. Please contact us ASAP- 563-209-5869 - before we need to contact our lawyer.
We bought our truck after first owner traded it in. The passenger seatbelt locks on 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- why would I get what seems to be fuel overload when I fill up with fuel
- 2009 F 250 diesel. sounds like turbo is making loud noise under just normal drv
- What can u do to end the constant replacement of radiators
- What does it take to get an auto manufacturer to do a recall?
- F150 2015 towing mirrors power glass only where can I get them