all the time, it ends up continuing to lock tighter till it chokes us. Local Ford dealership wants $450. to fix it. First owner said it did the same thing to them from the day they drove it off the lot new. We want it replaced before it becomes a lawsuit issue cause it has slammed tight and choked one of us. Please contact us ASAP- 563-209-5869 - before we need to contact our lawyer.
We bought our truck after first owner traded it in. The passenger seatbelt locks on 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(14)
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(89)
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(4)
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- 10,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Coral Springs, FL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($1,140 - 1,467) in Saratoga, WY
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in Concord, GA
- Heater Core Replacement ($482 - 604) in Lodi, TX
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($131 - 468) in Fairchild Air Force Base, WA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($319 - 351) in Cordova, IL