after about an hour drive today we stopped and the batteries were literally overheated you could hear the fluid rushing around in there and there's no juice no power would not start again.
We are removing the alternator and havi any suggestions if the alternator is OK on 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(10)
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(86)
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(8)
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(10)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Bella Vista, AR
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($132 - 174) in Uhrichsville, OH
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($137 - 168) in Ticonderoga, NY
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($181 - 336) in Alturas, CA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($85 - 300) in Kotlik, AK
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($646 - 774) in Toivola, MI