CAR WILL NOT START BUT TRIES SOMEWHAT AS ONE IN WHICH THE STARTER HAS GONE OUT IT TRIES TO TURN OVER BUT WON'T
WATERPUMP ON MY 1994 CHRYSLER LHS WENT OUT AND BROKE THE TIMING BELT CAR on 1999 Chrysler LHS
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LHS Questions
- cant open the oil cap when hot. The crankcase pressure is high. The pvc stuck
- Throttle Position Sensor -Location
- Throttle Position Sensor -
- Throttle Position Sensor -'99 Chrysler LHS Location?
- My car recently had the ignition coils changed and five minutes later one started to smoke and melt on the sides and now it won't start?