I am getting wet carpet more on the right than the left. Does anyone know where the A/C drain hose is on this vehicle or the Chevrolet Uplander minivans? I can't find the hose to see if it is plugged.
Water under carpet. on 2007 Saturn Relay
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Relay Questions
- Where is heater core located?
- Replaced thermostat,water pump,rad cap,tempsensor,still goes in red,check engine
- My van is dripping coolant from the rear on driver side & runs hot How do i fix
- cost to replace a rear axle, springs and shocks on a 2005 saturn relay
- where is the fuel sending unit and the starter relay?
2007 Saturn Relay Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in North Creek, NY
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in New Hill, NC
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($161 - $198) in Troy, KS
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($568 - $677) in Garcia, CO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($55 - $71) in Reynoldsville, WV
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($111 - $129) in Bruceville, TX