I am getting wet carpet more on the right than the left. Does anyone know where the A/C drain hose is on this vehicle or the Chevrolet Uplander minivans? I can't find the hose to see if it is plugged.
Water under carpet. on 2007 Saturn Relay
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Relay Questions
- where is the fuel sending unit and the starter relay?
- message AC off for engine protection but the gauge shows cold and hoses feel ok
- Where is the temperature sending unit located!
- My temperture gauge stop working. Would this be the sensor.
- I use to hear a motor turn on in the rear end of my van and all of a sudden it
2007 Saturn Relay Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 246) in North Creek, NY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($358 - 456) in New Hill, NC
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($166 - 235) in Troy, KS
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($175 - 240) in Garcia, CO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($140 - 178) in Reynoldsville, WV
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($329 - 481) in Bruceville, TX