I raise the trunk lid just a little and put the edge of an umbrella so it will run on the outside. Then the next few times you open it it still runs out.
Water runs from the trunk lid when you open it, Why?
It run out for several days on 2009 Dodge Avenger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- Should my car remain running when my positive battery terminal is removed
- Why won't my window roll up?
- My car started freaking out and died,couldnt restart
- My malfunction indicator blinking on. Oil was about bone dry.2 qt oil added.
- My car would not start last night. It turned but no fire. This morning started.
2009 Dodge Avenger Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Charlestown, NH
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($512 - 1,491) in Emery, UT
- Brake Drum Replacement ($363 - 456) in Taberg, NY
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Montgomery, VT
- Horn Replacement ($89 - 149) in Jonesboro, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($385 - 418) in Altamahaw, NC