I am not sure where to find a picture or instructions on how to remove & replace the water pump on my 2200 engine
water pump replacement on 1994 Toyota Celica
1 answerJuly 03, 2011
1 answerMarch 31, 2011
1 answerNovember 10, 2010
1 answerJanuary 27, 2012
3 answersMay 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Celica Questions
- I replaced the engine and now it won't crank. I don't know why.
- While in 6th gear, under moderate acceleration, it jumps out of gear. Manual.
- What would cause my manual transmission to pop out of 6th under acceleration.
- My car well not start I buy a new ignition and still nothing the computer good
- Erratic idle at stoplights, in neutral. Idle bounces constantly and gets worse when hot outside.