does the passenger side of engine need raised or lowered to remove pump? there is no room between pump and frame ,i have removed motor mount on passenger side and raised engine but still not enough room ,so should i lower the engine to get it out?
water pump removel on 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
May 03, 2011
unbolt the motor mount and drop the motor. the pump comes right out.
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Stop running while I was driving.what can cause it
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
- I have a vibration in the front end of my van more so when I am accelerating
2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Worley, ID
- 56,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Carney, OK
- Maintenance II ($132 - 194) in Fort Deposit, AL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - 242) in Skipperville, AL
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($214 - 244) in Harrisville, MS
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Modoc, IN