does the passenger side of engine need raised or lowered to remove pump? there is no room between pump and frame ,i have removed motor mount on passenger side and raised engine but still not enough room ,so should i lower the engine to get it out?
water pump removel on 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
May 03, 2011
unbolt the motor mount and drop the motor. the pump comes right out.
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?