unable to get tensioner assembly off to get bolts on water pump out. Do I need to remove hex nut in center of tensioner assembly or am I missing something else
water pump removal on 1996 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1996 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sanborn, ND
- Air Filter Replacement ($39 - 75) in Keota, IA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($337 - 506) in Ravensdale, WA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($412 - 621) in Northbrook, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($251 - 273) in Sterling, CT
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in Paxinos, PA