My daughters 93 Mercury Sable wagon has been making a 'squealing' sound and leaking coolant; it does not over heat. She is being told it may be the water pump. Are there other possibilities. The car only has about 24,000 original miles but sat for long periods of time not being driven.
Water Pump Problem Maybe??? on 1993 Mercury Sable
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
December 06, 2010
water pump is common failure. if the coolant is being thrown around the belt area, that will produce a squeel.
2 answersNovember 12, 2010
This week's top 10
1993 Mercury Sable Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($33 - 46) in Bonlee, NC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in East Hanover, NJ
- Thermostat Replacement ($104 - 148) in Dema, KY
- 115,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Matoaka, WV
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($207 - 433) in Mondovi, WI
- CV Joint Replacement ($966 - 1,046) in Saint Maurice, LA