My daughters 93 Mercury Sable wagon has been making a 'squealing' sound and leaking coolant; it does not over heat. She is being told it may be the water pump. Are there other possibilities. The car only has about 24,000 original miles but sat for long periods of time not being driven.
Water Pump Problem Maybe??? on 1993 Mercury Sable
Asked by for the 1993 Mercury Sable
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
December 06, 2010
water pump is common failure. if the coolant is being thrown around the belt area, that will produce a squeel.
2 answersNovember 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
1993 Mercury Sable Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($343 - $462) in Bonlee, NC
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($178 - $326) in East Hanover, NJ
- Brake Drum Replacement ($366 - $492) in Dema, KY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($239 - $356) in Matoaka, WV
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($698 - $753) in Mondovi, WI
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($351 - $1,131) in Saint Maurice, LA