After 200,000 I expect problems! but without any alerting noise, I pulled into the driveway and my mother noticed water dripping out the bottom of the van - where the water from the a/c would drip - but it kept running, and running. A water pump - expensive but worth replacing. Block, not worth it, I think. Anyone got an opinion as to what the problem is or cost?
Water Pump or Cracked Block on 1993 Mercury Villager
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- does the knock sensor have to be replace or could it be something else?
- Where is the fuel pump located in the 1997 Mercury Villager
- where is the fuel pump located
- Turn key won't start hit starter then starts do i have to change starter or
- speedometer drops to 0 while driving, odometer not registering all miles
1993 Mercury Villager Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($385 - $471) in Seminole, AL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($834 - $2,417) in Metcalf, IL
- Starter Replacement ($325 - $409) in Moretown, VT
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Corning, KS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($272 - $306) in Shawnee on Delaware, PA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - $30) in Macon, GA