After 200,000 I expect problems! but without any alerting noise, I pulled into the driveway and my mother noticed water dripping out the bottom of the van - where the water from the a/c would drip - but it kept running, and running. A water pump - expensive but worth replacing. Block, not worth it, I think. Anyone got an opinion as to what the problem is or cost?
Water Pump or Cracked Block on 1993 Mercury Villager
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Will not start lights windows all work turn key all the way to start and nothing
- I put a new wiper motor in and wiper still doesn't work
- The van chokes and stalles out past 35 rpms.
- Why does the compresser go off & on after 2 cans of freon
- How to solve the error scanned on engine sensor and knock 2 sensor, fuel consump