just arrived and park at my drive way and I noticed that coolant dripping under the engine. I open the hood and saw coolant coming out the water pump behind the pulley. Please let me know where to start before removing the water pump? Hoping that the problem is the gasket only. Also please let me know why the gasket leaked? Is there any other parts need to check? Thank you in advance. Jr1997.
water pump leak on 1997 BMW 740iL
Verified for the BMW 740iL31 reports
2 answersJune 25, 2013
2 answersSeptember 24, 2009
2 answersNovember 03, 2013
1 answerDecember 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740iL Questions
- I need a new ignition switch but cant find one anywhere
- when radio/cd & nav device connected battery drains. Any ideas to remedy
- outside temp lite says -40, now ac doesn't work
- 97 740il check engine light won't go off please help p0420 p0116
- This words keep popping up in my dashboard tight lid but it doesn't say wish .