Step by step how to remove and replace water pump and the timing belt.
Water pump and timing belt on 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse
3 answersJuly 14, 2014
1 answerJuly 10, 2013
1 answerSeptember 24, 2009
1 answerMay 14, 2010
2 answersOctober 25, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- Why would my ABS and TCL lights stay on?
- why does my floors fill with water when it rains? Nothing else is wet?
- Why does my manual transmission pops out of 4th and 5th gear while driving.
- why wont feed from coil disperse thru system could this be a security issue
- I can't get the tensioner to compress how do I get it back on