I am changing the timing belt due to 118,000 miles. The water pump looks fine. Should I change it. I don't want to spend the money for the chrysler pump, but the Autozone pump is only $69. But worried the pump in there now would be better than the autozone one. Any suggestions?
Water Pump and Timing Belt on 1999 Chrysler Concorde
1 answerJune 27, 2011
1 answerDecember 12, 2010
2 answersOctober 24, 2010
2 answersOctober 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- Rumbling sound, feel vibration from radiator area when car warms up, no overheat
- What would be bubbling out antifreeze on top of cover rt in middle above fans
- I have starting Issues, the car turns over but doesnt start?
- NEED LOCATION OF TORQUE LOCK UP PLUG ON TRANSMISSION. NEED TO UNPLUG IT. AS THE CAR WANTS TO STALL WHEN YOU COME UP TO A STOP LIGHT.
- How to test door sensors that are leaving the interior lights on.