I am changing the timing belt due to 118,000 miles. The water pump looks fine. Should I change it. I don't want to spend the money for the chrysler pump, but the Autozone pump is only $69. But worried the pump in there now would be better than the autozone one. Any suggestions?
Water Pump and Timing Belt on 1999 Chrysler Concorde
Asked by Visitor for the 1999 Chrysler Concorde
1 answerJune 27, 2011
1 answerDecember 12, 2010
1 answerOctober 22, 2014
2 answersOctober 24, 2010
2 answersOctober 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- I need help identifying two parts on the engine.
- Could there be a link between too much coolant and an intermittent starter issue
- list of tools I need to take out and install a radiator on a 04 Chrysler Concord
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
- Where can a find a Body Control Module with three hook-ups to replace mine