water pump on 1998 Chrysler Sebring

how to replace water pump

Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
Take it to a mechanic. You will have to remove the timing belt and unless you know how to retime the engine you will have major problems.