do you have to use a puller to remove the water pump pulley, and what all needs to be removed to replace the water pump with a new one?
water pump on 1992 Chevrolet Lumina
2 answersJanuary 08, 2010
1 answerMarch 10, 2013
1 answerOctober 08, 2010
Verified for the Chevrolet Lumina20 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Lumina3 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- Where is the key-less remote receiver(not transmitter)located?
- Will a 1995 Chevy lumina APC van catalytic converter fit on a 1991 Chevy lumina
- A/C blowing warm , temp dropped then skyrocketed, lost steering.
- Where is the key-less receiving unit located?
- My ck engine light comes on. Im going 55-60 mph and it totally shuts off.