I just got my '97 Passat. Today my car started making a weird noise so I took it in to a local shop (first time) and was told the water pump needed to be replaced. The cost is $450.00. Is that a reasonable price?
Water Pump on 1997 Volkswagen Passat
Verified for the Volkswagen Passat57 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Passat5 reports
1 answerJuly 06, 2010
2 answersJune 03, 2009
3 answersJanuary 12, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- Feeling a small kick/jerk when car goes from 1 to 2 gear. Whats thbest next step
- I bought a 2009 vw passat. I replaced the coils and plugs. It still hesitates
- The ignition key can not be remove after put of the engine from the box
- Cost to replace the passenger side airbag POD?
- What causes the coil pack to eject the spark plug wire?