can I replace the water pump in my driveway or does it take special tools/ability. I have worked on cars before, replaced radiator etc. If I can, what is the procedure?
Water Pump on 2000 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2000 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($499 - 632) in Ulster, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($150 - 221) in Orlando, KY
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Edwards, NY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($368 - 482) in Petty, TX
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($256 - 358) in Spring Valley, NY
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($808 - 1,172) in Enders, NE