my question is why is it that every website says that i have to get an additional o ring gasket for the water pump? where do the o-ring gaskets go and why do i need 3 of them? and another thing is do i put gasket sealant on the coolant tube. and how do u suggest i do a coolant flush on a turbo motor?
water pump on 2000 Saab 9-3
Verified for the Saab 9-311 reports
1 answerSeptember 27, 2012
2 answersSeptember 25, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- What could br causing a harsh clunking noise when I shift from park to reverse?
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
2000 Saab 9-3 Estimates
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($215 - 270) in Liberty, NC
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lunenburg, VA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($107 - 159) in Rutledge, TN
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($208 - 463) in Bennett, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($720 - 794) in Union Mills, IN
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($179 - 291) in Concord, VA