my question is why is it that every website says that i have to get an additional o ring gasket for the water pump? where do the o-ring gaskets go and why do i need 3 of them? and another thing is do i put gasket sealant on the coolant tube. and how do u suggest i do a coolant flush on a turbo motor?
water pump on 2000 Saab 9-3
1 answerSeptember 27, 2012
Verified for the Saab 9-311 reports
2 answersSeptember 25, 2010
Verified for the Saab 9-325 reports
0 answersApril 22, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- Engine management light says turbo is faulty but mechanic has tried everything
- I can't get into reverse when car is hot. when cool I have no problem.
- I am trying to refuel and it keeps clicking as if the tank is full, what do I do
- The hex bolt is stripped and my soft top pinched the fluid hose. How do i repair or replace the hex bolt?
- ABS and other warning lights on and no speedo!