my liguid from the radiator ran out... my brother said the water pump needs to be replaced. How much will this cost to replace?
water pump on 1999 Pontiac Sunfire
2 answersDecember 31, 2011
2 answersAugust 09, 2010
1 answerSeptember 23, 2011
1 answerFebruary 03, 2016
1 answerNovember 20, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1999 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($167 - 281) in Eckhart Mines, MD
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Norris City, IL
- 30,000 Mile Service ($154 - 228) in Richton, MS
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($183 - 318) in East Lynn, IL
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Cerrillos, NM
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($619 - 835) in Ashford, WV