I suddenly started hearing a bubbling water noise when I turn the fan. Now if the fan is on and I am make a left turn I hear a rushing water noise. If I turn the fan off and turn left there is no noise. I still get cold air and warm air as needed but the noise is unsettling. Any ideas?
Water noise on 2009 Dodge Caliber
Asked by Visitor for the 2009 Dodge Caliber
2 answersDecember 08, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caliber Questions
- How many miles before you have to do a tuneup on a 2011 dodge caliber
- My car will not start no codes battery is 100 i cut it off and came back 30 mi
- How do I find the linkage for my havc. I can find the wheel but not the linkage
- I have oil in my car when I'm driving it. my oil light comes on
- What might be the cause of my driver's front door lock?