I suddenly started hearing a bubbling water noise when I turn the fan. Now if the fan is on and I am make a left turn I hear a rushing water noise. If I turn the fan off and turn left there is no noise. I still get cold air and warm air as needed but the noise is unsettling. Any ideas?
Water noise on 2009 Dodge Caliber
Asked by for the 2009 Dodge Caliber
2 answersDecember 08, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caliber Questions
- When I turn signal light on it starts blinking fast but no alarm display
- I change the spark plugs and oil and she won't start what can I do
- I need help finding and replacing oil pressure switch
- My car shows a misfire on cyl 3.
- No light for odometer reading on dash. All other lights are on. Any advice?
2009 Dodge Caliber Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Cedarvale, NM
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($696 - $782) in Hesperia, CA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($200 - $277) in Broadford, VA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($176 - $219) in Vaiden, MS
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($131 - $161) in Acworth, GA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - $78) in Wolsey, SD