Purchased this Sebring Conv. A few years back. I like it. No major issues. Recently discovered the passenger floorboard is wet, kind of greasy. Help
Water, mildew on the passenger floorboard...are there any recalls? on 2005 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
- anyone know why #8 fuse under hood blows intermitenly on short runs
2005 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Add Water Pump ($207 - 503) in Odin, IL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($157 - 291) in Tuscarora, PA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($661 - 876) in Brookhaven, PA
- Air Filter Replacement ($50 - 83) in Patrick, SC
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($216 - 332) in Copeland, KS
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($542 - 717) in Cactus, TX