After a rain there is water in my fusebox and the carpet is soaked. The instrument panel goes haywire. I am not sure but I think happens more if I am driving it during the rain. Seems to be getting worse.
Water leaks into drivers side fusebox and floor after rain. on 2005 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- what could cause my front air vents not to blow but the back blow fine?
- my Durango slips going into drive and I cant get reverse. it hesitates then it w
- My emergency brake light is on and flashing while in drive what to do
- 2000 rpm engine acts like it's hitting a limitswitch,
- My truck only stays running