After a rain there is water in my fusebox and the carpet is soaked. The instrument panel goes haywire. I am not sure but I think happens more if I am driving it during the rain. Seems to be getting worse.
Water leaks into drivers side fusebox and floor after rain. on 2005 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
2005 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($167 - 222) in Kellyton, AL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($342 - 486) in Lake Elsinore, CA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Irvine, CA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in McMechen, WV
- Brake Pads Replacement ($182 - 257) in Mill Creek, WA
- Brake Proportioning Valve Replacement ($309 - 406) in Oxnard, CA