After a rain there is water in my fusebox and the carpet is soaked. The instrument panel goes haywire. I am not sure but I think happens more if I am driving it during the rain. Seems to be getting worse.
Water leaks into drivers side fusebox and floor after rain. on 2005 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- My 98 Durango's headlights go on&off airbag module do this
- when I turn ac on the check battery light come on. ac off runs fine no light
- Can the PCM on my 2013 Dodge RAM 1500 cause the PDC to go bad?
- My boyfriend was messing around with wires under the dash. Stuff won't work now.
- How can you tell if your transmission is bad?