i replaced every thing new after replacing cylinder head. now it leaks water from intake. and i cant figure out why? if all gaskeys r new.
water leaks fr the intake manifold
on 1994 Toyota Tercel
1 answerJuly 17, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Is it normal if desconected 02 sensor not cause eng. Light to come on?
- What is causing hesitation/sputtering when driving at 60mph?
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
1994 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Circle Pines, MN
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($398 - 641) in Emma, IL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($361 - 496) in Readstown, WI
- Water Pump Replacement ($263 - 358) in Glencoe, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($363 - 408) in Chesterfield, SC
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($84 - 106) in Idanha, OR