i replaced every thing new after replacing cylinder head. now it leaks water from intake. and i cant figure out why? if all gaskeys r new.
water leaks fr the intake manifold
on 1994 Toyota Tercel
1 answerJuly 17, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Got thermostat replaced. Now engine runs quite a bit warmer than before. Is this normal, will it hurt my engine?
- Does my car have a pilot bearing in the clutch assembly
- What can cause the fuel pump to not get fire causing the car to not start?
- How can I tell what exact model. My 91 tercel is?
- Do I need to replace camshaft seals? Oil seems to be leaking a lot everyday.