i replaced every thing new after replacing cylinder head. now it leaks water from intake. and i cant figure out why? if all gaskeys r new.
water leaks fr the intake manifold
on 1994 Toyota Tercel
1 answerJuly 17, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1994 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($421 - 598) in Circle Pines, MN
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($69 - 132) in Emma, IL
- 7,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Readstown, WI
- AC Compressor Replacement ($821 - 1,091) in Glencoe, MO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($93 - 117) in Chesterfield, SC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($363 - 408) in Idanha, OR