i replaced every thing new after replacing cylinder head. now it leaks water from intake. and i cant figure out why? if all gaskeys r new.
water leaks fr the intake manifold
on 1994 Toyota Tercel
0 answersJuly 17, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1994 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($143 - 211) in Circle Pines, MN
- 82,500 Mile Service ($71 - 118) in Emma, IL
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($79 - 100) in Readstown, WI
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($95 - 132) in Glencoe, MO
- CV Joint Replacement ($1,894 - 2,208) in Chesterfield, SC
- Engine Coolant System Drain, Flush & Refill ($44 - 56) in Idanha, OR