Why is water leaking under dash on passenger side?
water leaking under dash on 2005 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
2005 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Glenville, NC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Axtell, KS
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($123 - 161) in Tony, WI
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Braggs, OK
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($458 - 560) in Barney, ND
- Engine Mount Replacement ($217 - 235) in Switchback, WV