my sunroof drains were clogged and water poured into the drivers side from the roof, took it to the dealer and they cleared the lines but since then every time it rains water is now coming in from somewhere into the car onto the floor mats. When you look under the hood there is rust where the water should drain so I am assuming those lines are also clogged but that didn't start until they fixed the sunroof. I am wondering if somehow they knocked these lines out of whack or something. They also charged a huge amount of money to blow air thru the lines. I'm taking the car in for service and don't want to be taken advantage of.
water leaking into car when raining on 2006 Pontiac Torrent
Asked by for the 2006 Pontiac Torrent
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Torrent Questions
- why won't steering wheel lock on 2006 Pontiac Torrent
- Car want start after starting. fine.
- It started with no heat. Then it started overheating. Thermostat replaced.
- the rear hatch will not open with the fob or the door panel switches. fuse OK
- Drove without oil filter 15 miles,died won't start after i changed battery,ideas
2006 Pontiac Torrent Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($161 - $249) in Arvada, WY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($372 - $661) in Selkirk, NY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Anita, IA
- Radiator Replacement ($515 - $766) in Heilwood, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($315 - $380) in Trimble, MO
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($829 - $1,317) in Kennard, TX