my sunroof drains were clogged and water poured into the drivers side from the roof, took it to the dealer and they cleared the lines but since then every time it rains water is now coming in from somewhere into the car onto the floor mats. When you look under the hood there is rust where the water should drain so I am assuming those lines are also clogged but that didn't start until they fixed the sunroof. I am wondering if somehow they knocked these lines out of whack or something. They also charged a huge amount of money to blow air thru the lines. I'm taking the car in for service and don't want to be taken advantage of.
water leaking into car when raining on 2006 Pontiac Torrent
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Torrent Questions
- Why my car won't shift gears and don't move it was jerking and pulling slow
- Nothing but problems. Please help!
- Drivers side door speaker quit working and the door open chine isn't working.
- How much should it cost to replace a rear freeze plug?
- My headlights/daylight driving lights wont turn off, smoke at the steering wheel
2006 Pontiac Torrent Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($226 - 319) in Arvada, WY
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($123 - 141) in Selkirk, NY
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Anita, IA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($243 - 364) in Heilwood, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($436 - 518) in Trimble, MO
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($128 - 222) in Kennard, TX