My car is leaking water on the driver side near the panel where the hood release lever is. It drips to carpet and on the door side pocket, which then soaks on the door carpet that is on the panel. I have already checked the sun roof drains and they are draining fine (Front and Rear), all door strips are free of debree. I can't tell where the water is coming from. Thanks in advance for your support.
Water Leak on driver side on 2004 Lincoln LS
3 answersMay 23, 2009
1 answerApril 20, 2011
1 answerNovember 01, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Serpentine belt coming off alternator and tearing outside strand of belt off
- The engine is overheating and the car shut off.
- My heater blows cold air, what could the problem be
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.