My car is leaking water on the driver side near the panel where the hood release lever is. It drips to carpet and on the door side pocket, which then soaks on the door carpet that is on the panel. I have already checked the sun roof drains and they are draining fine (Front and Rear), all door strips are free of debree. I can't tell where the water is coming from. Thanks in advance for your support.
Water Leak on driver side on 2004 Lincoln LS
Asked by for the 2004 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- My horn dose not work ,and my airbag flashes,and sometimes I here a beeping.
- Car will crank but won't start
- can you give me the price from lowest to highest on replaceing my lincoln trans
- How much does it cost to replace the intake manifold.
- Driver wdw wont roll down when the engines on but with my keys on engine off it
2004 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($185 - $472) in Racine, MN
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($399 - $666) in Clinton, OK
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($399 - $1,091) in Porthill, ID
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($249 - $297) in Los Alamitos, CA
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($81 - $99) in Rose Hill, KS
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($408 - $501) in Reubens, ID