My car is leaking water on the driver side near the panel where the hood release lever is. It drips to carpet and on the door side pocket, which then soaks on the door carpet that is on the panel. I have already checked the sun roof drains and they are draining fine (Front and Rear), all door strips are free of debree. I can't tell where the water is coming from. Thanks in advance for your support.
Water Leak on driver side on 2004 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- what does the etc engine overide light on means
- Tranny won't stay in gear,pump wines loudly, can move it when it's cool not warm
- When vehicle is parked on hill with front up the inside leaks when it rains, why
- my car will not go into any gear, but its not the linkage. where does fluid go.
- The fan won't speed up with the temp of the engine. Stays one speed slow.
2004 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($434 - 599) in Racine, MN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Clinton, OK
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($399 - 666) in Porthill, ID
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($313 - 393) in Los Alamitos, CA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,483 - 2,214) in Rose Hill, KS
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Reubens, ID