there seems to be a water leak inside, in the middle of the car under the dash. Checked water and it seem low so I think there is a leak in the heater??? does anyone know about this problem?
water leak inside car on 2002 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2002 Toyota Prius Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Lake Peekskill, NY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Danielsville, PA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($321 - 483) in Oak Park, CA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Bowbells, ND
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($323 - 472) in Sunset, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,310 - 1,413) in Philpot, KY