whenever it rains water leaks on the driver side at the driver window just above my head. Also leaks on the driver side into lower door panel.
water leak on 2003 Lincoln LS
1 answerNovember 01, 2009
3 answersMay 23, 2009
1 answerApril 07, 2017
2 answersJune 05, 2013
1 answerFebruary 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Why do I have water on the right rear floor area.
- My horn dose not work ,and my airbag flashes,and sometimes I here a beeping.
- can you give me the price from lowest to highest on replaceing my lincoln trans
- Driver wdw wont roll down when the engines on but with my keys on engine off it
- When vehicle is parked on hill with front up the inside leaks when it rains, why
2003 Lincoln LS Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($391 - $791) in Bowling Green, FL
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Inwood, IA
- Water Pump Replacement ($228 - $344) in Francis Creek, WI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($610 - $2,403) in Lincolnville, ME
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($636 - $765) in Kittrell, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($116 - $141) in Dennison, IL